The EMKA GROUP is the world leader in fasteners, hinges and seals that are used in switching and control cabinets for electronics and electrical equipment. EMKA is one of the leading manufacturers of fastener technology in the air conditioning and transportation industries.
The entire product range comprises 15,000 items which are developed, manufactured, finished and assembled at eight production sites in Germany, France, England, Spain, Bosnia and Serbia. With 1,600 employees, we service over 30,000 customers in 52 countries.
For our 100% subsidiary EMKA Scandinavia, we are looking for an experienced:
Managing Director (m/w/d)
Your tasks include:
In your future position as managing director, you will be responsible for Sweden, Finland and Norway.
• EMKA is planning a complete restart of the activities in this region which is about to become relocated from the current location Jönköping to the area around Stockholm
• to a more strategic location for expansion in the whole region as well as a new set-up of the external sales organization of which you will be the leader.
• Coordination of the day-to-day business of offers and requests including order assignment and management of the projects
• Personally management of Key Accounts
• Preferable mechanical engineering degree or technical training with good business knowledge / comprehension
• Experience in the world of hardware (fasteners, hinges and seals) for the relevant market segments
• Proven leadership experience in a comparable position or in the management of a sales organization with P&L responsibility
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, customer- and service-oriented as well as negotiation skills
• Entrepreneurial way of thinking and customer oriented
• Very good knowledge of the English languages, German knowledge would be an advantage
What we offer:
• In an exciting and challenging management role, you will be able to further expand the market-leading position of the company, thereby influencing the company’s success and development in the future directly.
• The position provides an attractive salary package which is commensurate with the level of responsibility and a company car for private use.
• Please enter your first possible starting date and your salary expectations.
• If you feel that you fulfil these requirements then we would like to get to know you. Simply submit your application documents electronically about www.emka.com.
EMKA Beschlagteile GmbH & Co. KG, Frau Höcker, Langenberger Straße 32, 42551 Velbert